top of page

click image to enlarge

This major project required a complete to-the-frame gut renovation of an existing historic house and sensitively adding to it for some extra and much-needed space. A new award-winning pool house and pool were also added to the 1acre site as was a 4-bay carriage house with a guest suite above.  As the property borders the Lieutenant River a new self-lifting dock was included in the scope of work. 

Built In 1932 By J. Fredrick Kelly
       
who authored Early Domestic Architecture Of Connecticut 

bottom of page